1. The first day of each month. We launch the automatic process to charge the Euros to the Teamers in the early hours of the morning. What should you take into account in this case?
- At the time we launch the process, Teaming adds to the Teaming Group as many Euros as Teamers have at that time.
- When a new Teamer joins, no payment is made at the time. It takes place on the 1st of the following month.
- If someone unsubscribes or joins the Group on the same day 1,you should know that the charges have already been requested. For this reason, this change will be taken into account for the following month’s collection.
- Teamers who collaborate with their card receive the payment between the 1st and 2nd of each month.
- Teamers who collaborate with their bank account (IBAN), will be charged from the 5th to the 10th. In some cases, it can be later to the 10th of the month if it is the first payment of the Teamer. This is because, although we request them that day, it takes a few days for them to be processed at the bank level.
2. From the 1st to the 25th of each month. It is the period in which we can receive returns of the receipts of the Teamers. Although they may be received later, this is the period of more risk and where more accumulate.
3. The 25th of each month. After the period in which more returns of receipts are received, the Teaming Groups have the funds raised available and transfer them to the social cause. If they had funds available to be transferred from previous months, they could transfer them at any time. You only must keep in mind that the funds raised on the 1st of a month cannot be transferred until the 25th of the same month.